Monday, September 6, 2010

One Year!!

As I stated in my last post Saturday was quite a special day for both K and I.  Saturday marked our ONE YEAR anniversery of marriage!!! Holy Molie.... I can not believe that exactly one year ago both of our families gathered here to witness the love of two people and them becoming one!

TO: My loving, most amazing, KJ!
This past year has been quite incredible and I am overjoyed that God finally brought you to me and that we have accomplished what many call the hardest year of marriage!! I love you more today than when we married and I thought that was impossible! Thank you for your constant love and devotion to me, I am truly blessed and look forward to the next 70+ years!! :) xoxox
LOVE: squeetsie marie :)

HAPPY ONE YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!! 
right before it went down
vows!
at our reception


we did it!!

outside the courthouse *kiss*
the whole gang, our witnesses
the rings
wifey and hubby!! :)
and we're off! what a mess!!
HAPPY ONE YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY, K!
YOU ARE THE BEST HUBBY EVER!!!!

(PS: yes, that was 3 posts in one day, I am amazed with myself! haha)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I am a new follower from Top 2 Tuesday! Your blog is super fun! I look forward to chatting more in the future!

    http://latache-t.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers