Wednesday, March 10, 2010

new look, weight updates, & special visit!

Hi friends,
Well I was feeling the need for change so tah-dah! Just as I'm making the changes Hub's accuses me of "overhauling a blog I don't write in" ... sad day! I'm sorry guys! I don't know where the time goes! Anyways... hope you like the new look!  OH and I have a question for all of you avid bloggers... can someone tell me how to make my page into 3 column's??
So quick update on The 30 Day Shred... well... um I have done it all of 3 or 4 times. Darn! I still want to keep trying to get better at it as I have already noticed how much easier gets as I go about it... I'm not saying EASY, just a little easIER... as if I don't get scared that death is hovering over me while I attempt to do several minutes of push-ups ha!
But on a more positive note... I have managed to stay away from ALL sodas and anything most things carbonated, minus beer. :)  I am so impressed with myself as it has been about 2 weeks now.  Let me just tell you my cravings were soooo bad the first week and a half, and don't get me wrong I still daily wish for a Dr. Pepper with lime but I'm not crrraving it.  Go me.  I will admit that I do not think that I could have done it without the support of K... he also has been going without and he is my strength! I don't want to be weak when he is strong and vice versa so neither of us have given in... so far.  The only sad side of the story is that neither of us have lost an ounce :( sad. day.  I seriously thought after drinking at LEAST 32 ounces of DP a day I would lose sooome weight, but not yet.  I hear rumors surrounding I must wait for at least 21 days and then is when the change comes.  I have been watching what I eat and trying to be better but I am not on a so called "diet".
Juice Plus... do you all remember how excited I was about this stuff several months back? (read more here and here.) Well sad to say, it hasn't really lived up to my expectations.  I must admit that the first month or so I did great taking the two pills two times a day but after about a month I couldn't remember for the life of me to take the supplements.  Grrr thank you A.D.D ha! I am going to try to get back on them though... I think overall they are good for me, and I figure I have them so I ough take them.

The past week K's siblings (all but one :'( ... ) came out here to vacation, Spring Break '10!   We had a BLLLLAST to say the least!  A preview from the week-- My new header pic on here!  K and I on the 30 yard line at the BRAND NEW COWBOYS STADIUM! yuuup we toured the entire amazing place, including the Dallas Cowboys locker room, AND the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders locker room. We did sooo much in the short visit we had with them... Check back soon for photos from the entire week of fun! :) Here is one more preview pic! :) (and yes, it IS real!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers