Saturday, November 12, 2011

Newborn Pictures!

Hello friends!

We are still here and are doing well! So sorry for the lack of blogging... I am praying we get internet soon so I can post more regularly and so I can leave more comments on your blogs (yes, I have been reading- my phone just takes for ever and only lets me comment about 50% of the time... thats another story-- my poor ORIGINAL iphone is on its last leg I believe -- santa, are you listening? ;) hehe)

Miss Raleigh Grace had her pictures taken by the wonderful Elizabeth Marx at Almond Leaf Studios! Elizabeth and I had so much fun, and RG was the perfect little baby... that is until mommy thought it would be a good idea to get some pictures of RG in her daddy's cowboy boot... I guess RG didn't like the idea because she decided she would pee in it haha!  Luckily daddy didn't mind too much and we got it cleaned out before it could soak into anything hahahaha!

Elizabeth has updated her blog with the pictures of Raleigh Grace! Be sure to check it out and leave your comments.  Here are couple pics to give you an idea and persuade you over to her site :)

I might be biased but I think I have the most beautiful baby ever!!! :)

by Elizabeth Marx at Almond Leaf Studios

by: Elizabeth Marx at Almond Leaf Studios

4 comments:

  1. I LOOOOVE them! I saw the link earlier on fb and looked at them all. She is BEAUTIFUL! :-) Also thanks for all of the comments! Made me happy!!! Hope Santa brings you what you want! ;-) I reeeeally want to switch from my blackberry to an iPhone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh these are so cute!! going to check out the rest now :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers