Friday, May 7, 2010

EXCITING things!

That right baby! Exciting things that are going on in the life of allie-mac-fallie!!

         (in no particular order)....

1) The Countdown is on till hubs and I trip back to North Carolina, HOME SWEET HOME!!!

2) (speaking of NC...) While we are there I will be taking my Bridal pics AND our "Engagement" pictures!!! (any suggestions here? I still need hair ideas and outfit suggestions ;) )

3) I FINALLY picked out a pair of shoes (I am sure you are relieved! ha You are probably sick of me asking you which ones I should wear)
.... oh so you wanna know which ones??? .....
The *SPARKLY* ones (if you know me you probably arent surprised... anything that *sparkles* sucks me in!!)

4) Its the weekend!! (and hubs and I are both working...great!)

5) 3 days ago we got FOUR of our FIRST RSVP's for the wedding (YAAAY!!), yesterday we got ELEVEN!! and today... we got more (sorry I didn't count)-- checking the mailbox the past few days has been the best part of the day!

6) Cinco De Mayo-- went to dinner at a new mexican restaurant in town and had a wonderful time and even better company-praise God for friends! (makes up for the fact I was sick the entire day... feeling better now)

7)Hubs cleaned and WAXED my car, and did the tires... on his day off- now that is sacrifice! And oh baby did my 10 year old car ever look sexier! :)

8) My sweet friend Amy is due with her first baby in 2 weeks, I am trying to live vicariously through am's ;) !!! (and I get to see her right after our wedding!!)

9) We booked our photographer for the Trash-the-Dress shoot we are doing in Florida.... OMGoodness, I am SOOOO excited and this lady does A-MA-ZING(!!!!) work, check out Patsy Brown's site!! (here is a sample of her work, I'm in love!)
(GASP!!!)

10) having the afternoon off, catching up on blogging annnnd.... taking a nap ;) buh-bye for now :) 

4 comments:

  1. I love love LOVE YOU!!! I'm warning you right now, if I am in labor at 3AM I am calling you!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. And don't forget, you're coming here to visit in a couple weeks!!! Great choice on the shoes, you're going to be so hot! These are very exciting things and I'm so happy everything is going so well for yall. Call me if you get time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come back!! I just tagged you in a meme on my blog. It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great time of year for you and your man!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers