Thursday, May 20, 2010

NC Trip & Picture preview

Well the time has come and gone and let me just tell you that K and I had a wonderful time in our home state!! :)
It was the busiest trip ever with trying to get lots of pre-wedding stuff taken care of as we will not be back there till the week before the wedding.  We successfully picked out our flowers and took our engagement pics as well as my bridal pics.  We enjoyed multiple dinners at our favorite Mexican restaurant (they will also be catering at our wedding reception- wahoo!) We enjoyed seeing old friends and of course enjoyed the company of our family!!
Here is one preview of our engagement pics- short story first: Yes, K and I both actually play these instruments- neither of us are much good, but we are teaching ourselves.  K got his banjo for Christmas and I have been playing the Violin since I was six but gave it up several years ago- within the past few years I have tried to pick it back up. :) Enjoy- more to come later!

4 comments:

  1. Gosh this picture makes me smile! I can't wait to see others and hear about everything. I'll call this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the picture! glad you enjoyed your trip to NC :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! what an awesome picture! :) y'all are too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant wait to see more pictures!! I just cant believe that you did Bridals and Engagement pics all in one weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers