Wednesday, April 27, 2011

need a good laugh?

i don't know about you but this week has been a major drag... 
this week is like major TAKS (state standardized test) week for 3rd, 4th and 5th.  well, I don't teach any of those grades but let me tell you- i almost wish i were.  we have basically been on "silent lockdown" mode yesterday and today and its about to make me insane! oh and did I mention we don't get to have recess or go to specials?????!!!! yeah, and try keeping 20 7,8, and 9 year old's SILENT for an entire day.... oh man. tomorrow I have a sub for the day and I am taking my PPR exam (prayers are happily welcomed) to complete my certification.  I feel bad for the sub tomorrow but better her than me at this point ha!   


anyways, to say i need a GOOD laugh... like a good, BELLY laugh, is an understatement.  
when I saw this video I LOST it completely... it is hysterical! ENJOY and I hope this makes your week a little more enjoyable! :) 


ps- the more you watch it the more you will laugh along.
pps- this video really makes me want a dog AND a baby... and I'm getting one of the two! eeee! makes me so happy to think I will have my own little one of these in just a few short months! :-D



1 comment:

  1. good luck on your test! just wait til your own baby starts giggling like that - it is just the best (though I suppose, the babies I nanny aren't mine, but it's still just amazing)!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers