Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I'm LOVIN Wednesday!!

It has been a little while since participating in WILW but I am so happy to be joining in again!




Here is what I'M LOOOVING today:

1)that I got to enjoy a niiice nap today after school!

2) that when I woke up from nap hubby had a yummy BBQ chicken dinner ready with some sweet potato fries! (and for dessert a huge bowl of Blue Bell homemade icecream, with choco syrup and milk! mmm!)

3)MY MOM!!! Today is my lovely Mom's birthday today! I wish that I could be there to celebrate with her :( but I did get to sing to her on the phone! I LOVE YOU MOM!!! 


4) there are only 20 days of school left... and really only 18 for me! because I have a day off next week (for my sisters graduation) AND I am going on a field trip with our Expo (GT) group on Wednesday to Lego Land!! :)

5)That means summer is almost here!

6) My sweet little baby girl :)

7) My suuuper awesome hubby who has been soooo good to me always, but esp these last few months... (even if he does tell me I am only going to get more clumsy and ..... forgetful (in all honesty- i just forgot what he told me earlier and had to ask hahah) over the next month-- he read it in his Expectant Father book.  oh joy! loooove him so so much!!

oh love of my life...

1 comment:

  1. Great answers-- FAB, in fact!!

    Lego Land?? How awesome and super green over here!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers