Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bruised and Beaten but... I Love Living Life. I Am Happy.

OUCH!! Man was today a killer!! I feel like I have been beaten up. My kids just wore me OUT today!! I don't know what happened after lunch but suddenly they all forgot how to stay seated, how to be quiet, and how to do their work... ANY work... writing, listening, etc. Where oh where have I gone wrong!?! I mean man, my kids barely even left on time today... I almost got to spend the night with some of them at the school. that is the kind of day it was today. since when does it take second graders 30 minutes to write math, reading, and spelling. wow....Anyways, here is to hopes that the week(s) get better and not worse... {DEEP BREATH....}

This is the perfect video for a day like today:
(ps to leave a comment on my blog please click on "pieces of mind" underneath the bottom of this post- those of you who are getting this emailed to you: not all the pictures/videos will come through.  Please visit the blog directly at www.livingtheadventures.blogspot.com and leave a comment :) ) love you all!




1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel about being exhausted. I just returned from a business trip and I'm dying! Here's hoping we both get caught up and back to normal soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers