Friday, August 13, 2010

I promised I would be back....

and here I am!!

Wahoo its Friday! and I survived the first week of Training :) Today, we had training at our school with all the Teachers and for those who aren't first year teachers today was their first day back.  I got introduced to the rest of the staff and we even did a little learning.  I spend the whole first part of the day working in my room and then from about 3-6pm working on it more.... I feel  like I did a lot but then I look at it and I'm like um....
Today I managed to:
-attend a writing workshop
-laminate TONS of ocean critters, posters and the such
-cleaned part of my room (never seen so many icky spiders EVERYwhere!! gross!)
-cut a million pieces of bulletin board paper
-put the paper up on 4 of my 6 bulletin boards....
-cut out a few posters that were laminated
-cut out my laminated alphabet and posted it above my board...
-drew an octupus!
not much but I did it! (I had to do this to make me feel like I actually DID something today lol)

Tomorrow is Saturday and I have to work... Who ISN'T excited... this girl!  Well at least I get a trade off day for it :) yippee!

Hubs went to play soccer with his boys tonight- he has joined an indoor league that starts the day after school so they were out practicing tonight. He is finally back home & I'm pooped so I think its time to spend time with my love, cut some of my laminated stuff, and call it a night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers