Wednesday, August 17, 2011

8 months along and busy as a bee!

I can not believe this y'all... I am 8 months pregnant and I have  been a horrible blogger.  I am really trying not to fall off of the face of the blogsphere!!
Since I have been gone I went on a Babymoon! with the hubby for a week to the beach and we didn't do a lot of anything except for relax and eat :) hah!  Basically my 2 favorite things to do right now.  We really didn't even take that many pictures but I would like to still try and do a post on this soon :)
Now that K is home from being gone all summer we have kicked our butts (mainly him) into gear with our house... trying to get all of the 100's of boxes unpacked (I swear they keep multiplying!) We have so muchhhhh stuff its not funny ... and I had no idea... moving from a 3 bedroom home to a 2 bedroom condo is hard work I promise you of that!
On top of unpacking we are also doing some updates to the house we are now living in and also  trying to get the NURSERY done.... ahhhh!
I know that there is still time but sometimes I don't feel like I have ANY time left... so pretty much we have been working non stop.
The blog has also kind of fallen to the way side temporarily because we don't have internet... we are "borrowing" some of the neighbors when we can haha so its totally hit or miss.... can't wait until we have this problem fixed by getting our own ha!
I also had a baby shower this past Saturday that was WONDERFUL! I can't wait to post about that also!

Anyways, just wanted to stop in and let you all know that I am indeed still alive and there is still no baby (thank heavens! stay in there a few more weeks, please, Miss Raleigh Grace!).  I miss y'all and I am trying to get caught up on my reading too! I miss hearing from y'all daily :) Expect to see more of me sooner than later ;)

and bc a post without a picture is no post at all here is a pic from the shower, showing me at 8 months! (eek I still haven't done my 32 week/ 8 month post....ahhh so behind!)



4 comments:

  1. You look fantastic! Hope getting settled in the home finishes up - I can't imagine doing it all pregnant :) and thank goodness for a babymoon you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you look so cute!! It seems like just yesterday you were announcing that your were expecting, & not it's almost time! Wow!!
    I hope y'all get settled in soon!!

    -Many Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so pretty! I've been thinking about you lately as well, miss your posts..but I can totally understand how busy y'all are! we seriously have got to get together once y'all are all settled in and I have GOT to meet miss Raleigh Grace once shes gets here :) because I may have already gotten her something ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so cute!!! Glad you got a babymoon and got to hang out with your hubby! I can't wait for mine to finally come "home" :-) It's been almost 2 months since I've seen him! But he'll be here in 8 days!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers