Monday, August 22, 2011

Lovin my Life Planner! :)

I finally got the long awaited for LIFE PLANNER from Erin Condren!!! And let me just tell you it was sooo worth the wait!

So without further a-do... here are some pictures of my treasure!! :)
 {enjoy the poor iphone quality pics :-P}


the happy little package with some amazing discounts and a sweet note :)

the front cover of the infamous Life Planner... laminated and personalized with the name of even our unborn child! :)

there are neat little quotes throughout... and everything is so pretty :)
 month at a glance... even has holidays on there already in different colors to easily identify :)
lined pages at each month... again with fun quotes!
a matching notepad :)
cute little clippy to mark your spot :)

Erin was so kind to include lots of "extras"... little fun labels personalized :)
a perpetual calender for special dates! (I sooo need this in my life! I'm horrible about remembering bdays and the such!)
awesome stickers! There are even ones that say mani-pedi! ... means its a must in my life ;)
plenty of blank stickers too to make your own!
weekly goals and to do's!
cute zipper pouch to keep things in... came with more labels that match my planner, as well as extra clips and some discount cards {score!}
back cover has the calendar for 2013 and 2014! great to plan ahead!

and I also just had to have this cute stationary... :)
complete with matching return labels... perfect!

If you haven't from my previous posts... you all really need to go check out www.erincondren.com ! :) Did you order your Life Planner yet?!

1 comment:

  1. So I've been fighting this and not seeing WHY I NEED ONE because everyone else was getting one. I just didn't see the big hoopla. and I didn't want to spend $50 on something. My husband will kill me haha! but you're the first one who has convinced me I need it.

    My husband thanks you

    hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers