Saturday, August 27, 2011

Dear Irene...

As many of you know Hurricane Irene hit the coast of NC today.  I am very thankful that we did not get any damage (or rain where we are for that matter) from her.  We are very thankful and I am praying that all of you in her path are staying safe as well! I have many friends on the north east coast and I hope that you all are being safe (and not crazies riding out the storm!).  Apparently 9 people have already died from the storm :( ya'll please stay safe!!
My family does have a house on the coast near where the hurricane made land fall today but luckily I have heard of few and minimal reports of damage in the area.  We are hoping to go down for labor day and I am also praying for no damage there. 
Thank you for all of you who have been praying for us! :) We are safe and sound, Praise God, that is one heck of a storm!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope your beach house survived the storm! We already have power back & little damage in Wilmington. No idea how Rob's family's beach house did in Emerald Isle, but we'll know soon enough. I'm very thankful it was a much smaller storm than anticipated :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers