Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy THANKSgiving 2012!

Happy turkey day y'all!!
Today we are spending the day with my moms side of the family up in the mountains where cell phone service doesn't even reach. I couldn't think of a better way to quiet my life than to be away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. I hope that today you will find some time to quiet your heart and soul and remember all of the blessings that the good Lord has blessed you with.
I am so thankful for life. For health- for my family and I. For family and friends. And for much, much more.
Everyone is having soo much fun playing with Raleigh Grace - hard to believe that this time next year we will have a two year old and a 6 month old!!!!
{If you are curious as to what my little munchkin looked like last thanksgiving you can check out this post}

So many blessings around here!!

Much love to you all!!

Don't eat too much ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers