Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yes, I said it, "Happy Thanksgiving" and I do realize that Thanksgiving is not technically until next week. I'll explain in a bit.

Well KJ had yest and today off (Thank you God!) yes, we did absolutely nothing.  Most of our company left Sunday but I was so thankful that my boo got to stay until Tuesday.  So Tuesday morning we got up at the crack of dawn and drove to the airport to drop her off.  Karl then went to work and that left me a pretty miserable day... I had to be a "stay at home" all alone and it was no fun.  So naturally when K gets a day off (esp after a crazy weekend like this weekend) all he wants to do is lay around and I didn't have a problem with that at all!  Today was a little more productive, we got up in the AM and cleaned up the house some and went shopping.  My parents will be here this weekend (today is their 15th Wedding Anniv- Happy Anniv Momma and P!) and they are going to stay the night here on the way to their "Get-away".  I'm excited :)

So this afternoon K and I have been working on making our favorite Thanksgiving dishes.  For him it is a Marshmallow Salad and mine is a Sweet Potato Sufflet mmm! Some of my ex co-workers, who also happen to be some of my great friends, are having a Thanksgiving Dinner tonight at their place!! I can not tell you how excited I am that I get to have Thanksgiving two weeks in a row! How awesome is that!?!  What are your favorite Thanksgiving dishes that you look forward to each year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers