Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday... Favorite Old Pictures

I have not disappeared I promise you! I miss you all!
This weekend has been tons of fun with K's sisters in town from NC, so that is the reason for my lack of blogging. 
Be checking back soon for a Weekend Wrap-Up :)

Top 2 this week is Favorite Old Pictures...
Unfortunately, I do not have a lot older pictures on my computer so we are going to go back a few years here. 

This first one speaks for itself.  
My Daddy died in a car accident a little over two years ago and this is a picture of the two of us at our favorite place on earth... The beach!!  I miss him so much but this is a great picture showing our love for each other that will never end!



This second picture is a picture of one of my very best friends that suddenly stopped talking to me on her account for no apparent reason.  She was going to be my bridesmaid but never showed up for my wedding.  I miss her and her friendship!


Why don't you head on over to Taylor's Blog and link up too! :)

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures are great! I am glad that you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry about your dad, that is terrible! I have a situation similar to you and your friend. I miss her very much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers