Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wee-Bit-Wednesday!


So since I know that I have a lot of new followers I thought I would be fun and participate in Leigh Ashley's "Wee Bit Wednesday!" so you could learn a few new facts about me! Enjoy!

{one} grilled or fried?
right now fried!! it's to the fair this weekend for fried fun!

{two} if you could change one thing about where you live, without worrying about money, what would you change?
K & I would stop what we are doing right this second, pack up our house and move to our house at Ocean Isle Beach, NC ... the most wonderful place on earth!

{three} what is your favorite time of day?
Dusk... I am a sunset girl. like, see a pretty one, pull over on the side of the road, thank God for his artwork and take a picture, kinda girl :)

{four} what’s your favorite cereal?
Not a huge fan of cereal but right now if i have to have it... Quaker oatmeal squares with a hint of brown sugar!

{five} do you open your mouth when you put mascara on?
Most Def!

{six} if you could make any fictional character come to life, which would it be?
hmmm.... NEMO (and friends)? does that count? lol

{seven} what are your favorite pizza toppings?
First choice: Papa John's with pep, mushrooms, black olives and jalapenos! 
Runner Up: Papa Morphy's Chicago style -- same toppings :)

{eight} are you a heavy or a light sleeper?
I used to be an extremely heavy sleeper- so much so that even a vacuum and the lights wouldn't wake me while I was sleeping... now, medium to light depending on how hard asleep I am.

{nine} what is your favorite board game?
Tripoly!! :)

{ten} what star/celebrity do most people say you look like?
When my hair was different... Lauren Conrad... lately haven't heard... who do you think?


... I don't see it! ha

4 comments:

  1. Tripoly? What's that? Never heard of it!!

    I could see you looking like her - except you're prettier! :)

    oxox-Camille

    ReplyDelete
  2. 47 Followers, way to go! I think I could have guessed pretty close to all those answers, which is good after 15 years! I just wanted to chime in to say how HOT I think that picture is of you and K up above! wowza!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. try some fried beer for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! I tagged you in my blog

    http://lifeofascott.blogspot.com/2010/10/i-have-been-tagged.html

    cant wait to see your answers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers