Monday, October 11, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday... Favorite Place In Your Home!

Today, Taylor, at The Undomestic Mamma, is hosting her weekly "Top 2 Tuesday!" Today is your favorite place in your home!!

Well for some reason the pictures I have and wanted to post will not post on K's computer so instead I am going to show you the front of our house! I do love the front yard and we spend a lot of time playing with our neighbors and I sometimes like to garden there too! :) 

I plan to come back tomorrow and post more pictures of my FAV place in our house.... any guesses of what you think it might be?? :) 





Me on closing... about 2 1/2 years ago :)


Head on over to Taylor's Blog and Link up with us!! :) Happy Tuesday {early}!!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. hey Taylor, How have you been!? I miss reading your blog! Did you start a new one? Hope all is well. :)

      Delete
  2. My guess is your fireplace/mantel and your big beautiful poster bed!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers