Sunday, October 31, 2010

Why husbands shouldn't be left alone...

Hi everyone!!! Surprise! It's not Allie!  Unfortunately, Allie has been out of town for the past nine days, leaving behind her lonely husband, KJ!  How ever could she do that???  Anyway, I (KJ) have decided to help pass the time, I would do any and every project I could get myself into.  Monday night I changed the brakes and rotor on her car...that didn't take up enough time.  So later that night I sat around thinking what I could do for her.  Allie told me once that she wanted her bedroom painted a light blue, but after she painted the dining room and living room, she swore off painting all together.  So that's right, I have painted the bedroom and put up some crown moulding as well.  Hopefully I chose the right shade of blue.  Anyway, she doesn't know this what I've been up to.  I claimed to be having video game nights with the guys to buy some time off the phone to work on it.  (Sorry for the lil' lies babe)  So, all of you blog reading faithful are the first to know/see Allie's surprise!!!  Hope you like it!  (actually, hope she likes it, too)
Before



After
 That's all for now!  Now its off to pick her from the airport!!! Y'all take care! ~KJ

5 comments:

  1. Wow that's too sweet!!!!!! I love the color you picked and I hope she does too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job! what a sweet surprise - I hope she loves it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a sweet hubby! How could she not love it?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great! I bet she loved it! I'm calling about getting us to go camping soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This popped up on your sidebar so I just had to read! What a good hubby!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers