Monday, October 4, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday... Kitchens!

Its Top Two Tuesdays over at The Undomestic Momma again and today is:

Kitchens!
 (oh and tay- i would take either of your kitchens also! )




a little dark for my liking but still like the idea!

I want tons of space, high ceelings, lots of cabinets with glass doors, white everywhere, complete with fresh flowers and a view of ...

...this during the day:

...and this at night: 


someone wanna take me on vacation? ha! :) 

*all images found on google images*

9 comments:

  1. i love your first kitchen - it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice...I'm your newest follower!!

    Kristin :)
    Keenly Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your kitchens!! That 3rd picture is my FAVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lo9ve the 3rd one!! I'm a fan of darker kitchens ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these...BEAUTIFUL picks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that 3rd one! Wow. I would like to have a kitchen like that! I just adore your blog! I definitely look forward to being a reader!

    Lots of Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love those kitchen's & oh the view to die for :)

    New follower here from Taylor's page :)

    http://melissaslittlemiracles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to have those white cabinets. So classy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers