Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up!

in bullets: 
b/c I'm too lazy to do it any other way... ha!

FRIDAY
  • did nothing
  • K had to work till near 11pm and brought me home some pizza pazone thing from PizzaHut. good hubby- i was hungry for a late night snack :)

SATURDAY
  • did nothing (gasp! that's two days in a row!)
  • actually we might have done something in the am but I don't remember... and i'm too tired to actually think. yup.
  • watched this while hubs was at work:
and yes, it was still as good as always... :)

SUNDAY
  • BEST day of my weekend...
  • breakfast in bed!! yes maam!
  • church with our friends Kris & Erin & Tara
  • lunch @ Rosa's with same friends
  • home to relax for a while
  • short hike with hubs, and K&E... and it was a WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL day... I think it was around 70 degrees and we got to see the sunset- always nice!
  • Dinner with same friends
  • YOGURTLAND!!!!!!! My all-time FAVORITE place to grab yogurt! SOoooOO good! 
I will try to taunt the hubby to let me steal his pics from the weekend Sunday... so for now... this is what I leave you with! Oh and HAPPY TUESDAY!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like yummy yogurt! Be sure & check my post out today...you don't want to miss it. Hint hint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it took me so long, but I just responded to your comment about the meals from Monday :) Just wanted to let you know in case you were still interested!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers