Sunday, November 21, 2010

Free Christmas Cards!

I am sure many of you may have seen this on other blogs but I thought I would share again and remind you that its not to late to get your 50 free Christmas Cards from Shutterfly!
All you have to do is write a blog entry about Shutterfly :) Easy Enough!!

They have some super cute cards this year and hopefully K and I will be able to get them out before Christmas actually arrives!  We got our first card in the mail last week... I think people are rushing it a little more than necessary this year... We have neighbors (not directly) who have had their Christmas decor up since before Halloween.... this is a little much for me-- As I stated on my facebook they are being worse than the retail chains they complain about.

Okay my rant is done ha!

Go check out all the cute cards that Shutterfly is offering for FREE!!
Some cuties such as these.... love them!





1 comment:

  1. oh I love shutterfly! I ordered my cards already from them (as well as last year) ... wish I had known about this promo before then! oh well - they're already stuffed and addressed ... eager beaver? yes, but I love sending them out on Dec 1! ha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers