Monday, November 22, 2010

Reward for my hard work?

I can not even begin to tell you how great it feels knowing that I have been off for 3 days already and I am off this WHOLE week!! AMAZING!!

The past couple of days I have spent almost every waking moment cleaning our house like a mad woman.  I hate cleaning but for some odd reason that is all that I have wanted to do the past 2 days.  I have been very productive but I still feel like I have a ways to go.  Today, on the other hand, I have started some laundry but that's about it! ha! I plan on getting myself motivated here shortly. 

Lately I am lovin all of your "Wish List" postings... I always have a hard time getting a list together for relatives so your ideas spur me on-- Thanks for that!! Speaking of gifts...
how about THESE babies!? Anyone else want a pair because they are buy one get one 1/2 off... I'll even split the cost with you :) But really... I'm lovin them! AND they are on sale for $50!  {swoon!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers