Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What I'm LOVIN Wednesday!!

Jamie over at "This Kind of Love" always hosts a "What I'm loving Wednesday" and I have seen other friends post about it but today was the first time I had visited her blog.  It is super cute and I hate I am just now following it- if you want a fun blog to read go check-it-out!



When I saw the post for today I knew immediately that I HAD to post on it....

Today I am loving... that I got to leave work at 2 o'clock today for a shopping day that my principal graciously gifted us. 

Today I am loving... my sweet precious hubby!!

Today I am loving... that hubby and I will BOTH be off on Sunday together!

Today I am loving... that there are only 7 more days of school until I am out for CHRISTmas break!! {and Friday is Polar Express Day where the kids wear their pj's, we drink hot coco and eat cookies all day, so that means tomorrow is technically Friday}

and last but DEFINITELY NOT least I leave you with this picture 
{sorry about the terrible cell phone quality}...



Today I am LOVING... 
K's new car!    

 &

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along!

    I'm counting down the days until Christmas break too :) Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A shopping day?! I want a shopping day! :D

    ox-Camille

    ReplyDelete
  3. I teach art but the kinder class next to me did a polar express day and I may have stopped by a few times to join them :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers