Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!! :) Fun Strawberry!


 The picture says it better than I could :) 

Thank you for this super dooper easy recipe from pinterest...I am so proud of myself for actually doing something that I found on that site... ha!!

Here's the deal:
gather your strawberries, wash and dry.

get some white chocolate and melt (we did in microwave... easy!)

then dip strawberry in white chocolate

then dip into some blue spinkles...

&

Wah-Lah! :)



I hope that you all have a wonderful Independence Day!! Thank you for all of those who fought for our freedom and are still fighting! :) Enjoy the celebrations in your honor and memory today!! 

We will be spending the day watching the 4th of July parade and then laying out on the beach.  sounds nice huh? :) Hope you have a great day!! <3

4 comments:

  1. I found this pic for the strawberries last week too and my mom is making them for their 4th of july party back in the states!! :) Yours look great and SUPER delish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made them yesterday too! Loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this and knew you got it from Pinterest! Love it! They turned out great! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers