Friday, July 22, 2011

Planners, Agendas, Oh My!

****update: check here****

As many of you know, a few months ago I blogged about needing a new planner for the upcoming "year".... you can read about it here.  


Well as I have searched high and low I have found many that I "like" and that I'm sure "would do" but I have found 2 that I really just love.  


Now, here they are for you to review.  


1) www.ErinCondran.com 
this lady knows how to make a planner cute and functional! In fact, I read about her "Life Planners" last year on a blog but by the time I got to her website they were sold out... so needless to say, here I am a year later, and I have been longing for the new 2011-2012 life planner to come out.  Well, I got the email today confirming they are online NOW!  
instead of posing 98982345 amazing pictures, watch this fun video of how awesome these babies are!

price: 50 dollars plus approx 10 dollars shipping...
coupon: 10 dollars off for first time buyers (ME!) using code Welcome10
total price: approx $50


2) the Mom Agenda
this thing also looks amazing but sad thing is, I haven't been eying it for the past year so I'm not as much in love with it ... yet.  But it is rather amazing.  It is about the same size as the Life Planner and has a lot of the same features with a different look (maybe even a little more sophisticated?) ... granted it has space for up to 4 kids and well, lets be honest, I am still cookin my first one ;) ha  
Check it out too and give it a fair chance... here are a few of the different ones they offer... all of them come in different colors. 
MomAgenda Crocodile Desktop
MomAgenda Desktop


Home Office Edition
price: $46, $43, & $32.95 (respectively)
coupon: Save $10 off $75+ dollar purchase (code: MOM10OFF75) (thru 7.31)
or save 10% off $65+ purchase (code: MOM10OFF65) (thru 7.31)
but lets be honest... I'm only ordering one of these babies so I probably won't be able to use the coupon :(
shipping/tax: approx $10
Total price:  $42-$56 


Now... how many of you think I'm nuts for wanting to spend this much on a planner? Its okay... I think I am a little nuts too but I have to admit, I LOVE them! ha




A great blog friend, Mallorie showed me these super cute ones that she just loves from Wal-Mart and they are WAY more reasonably priced ($17!!) but they are sold out! ugh! :( 




If you had to pick one of the first two, which one would you get? What about if they were both free? (don't tell me you would get both, just pick one and stop trying to be difficult ;) hehe) ...


So, the ball is in your court... let me know how you really feel.... ready, GO! :) 

3 comments:

  1. Oh sad day that my pick was sold out! haha! But I love the ones you have to choose from, SO CUTE!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And oh my gosh the Erin Condran planners are TO DIE FOR...WOW...if only I didn't have so many other things to spend $50 on! haha But that's my pick, those are awesome! I love the designs and the insides of them, cute AND practical/useable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these planners, I know you posted this a while ago, but I just discovered your blog. I really like the eric condren life planner and am debating getting one for myself.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers