Sunday, September 4, 2011

2 years ago...

I hope that all of you are enjoying your long Labor Day weekend! I sure am- be looking back for an update on that after the holiday! 

I did had to take a minute to celebrate today...

TWO YEARS AGO today.... I married the LOVE of my life!!! He is handsome, smart and makes me the happiest woman in the world!  :)  
K, I LOVE YOU with ALL my HEART and can not wait to spend the rest of my life with you!! 
xoxo

our first kiss as Mr & Mrs!

the beautiful historic courthouse in the background

outside the courthouse


our rings
leaving :)

where we made it official :)

3 comments:

  1. Awwww! :-) Happy Anniversary! I didn't know y'all got married at a courthouse too! That's where we got married! Not at the same one, but you know what I mean! So sweet and simple, I loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize we had the same anniversary; happy anniversary! You won the giveaway on my blog; shoot me an email!
    legallybride@hotmail.com; thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers