Saturday, January 19, 2013

Baby #2: 23 Weeks!

For those of you who haven't read my weekly from this pregnancy and compared them to my weekly updates with my pregnancy with Raleigh Grace... its just creepy-- they are so similar -- for instance with Raleigh Grace at 22 weeks I started loving cereal which I didn't eat a ton of pre-pregnancy.  Well, with this pregnancy... if you follow me on instagram (alliemacfallie) then you know I've been eating a ton of cereal (starting last week!) hah! Does that mean Miss Raleigh Grace will have a twin sibling? That would be totally fine with me as I think she's perfect... or as close as you can get ;) hehe Anyways, just had to throw that out there for those of you who hadn't noticed. :) {here is my pregnancy with RG at 23 weeks}


January 12-18
Here is what we have been up to this week: (written 1/17)

Weight Gain:  probably not a ton of change from two weeks ago but I feel like I've got to be gaining some weight as I'm constantly eating. I don't have another dr. apt until 2 1/2 weeks from now. I might start using my own scale to update.

Maternity Clothes : a striped skirt mom bought me for Christmas is a go-t0. its oober comfie so be ready to see it in every picture of me ha! Other than that no, I'm still in normal clothes. 

Sleep: I think I've started getting up once during the night... nooooo!!! 

Best Moment of this week: The 80 degree temps this past weekend were phenomenal!!! I need to do a fun post about all the hiking we did... we went to a greenway on Saturday, church on sunday and then to the mountains to hike after church. LOVED being outside and the nice weather (oh and it just started snowing a couple hours ago... oh crazy weather!)

Movement:  lets just name this baby the jumping bean! its always bouncing and moving and kicking and flipping! I love that my belly is always getting hard in random spots ha! 

Food cravings:  cereal! (raisin bran)... and Dippin Dots! hehe :)

Food Aversions: nothing new really but I had some garlic knots at dinner tonight and they are giving me bad indigestion for the first time this pregnancy! yuck! 

What I miss: nothing :) Seriously, I am feeling amazing! 

Symptoms: I feel great, I love this part of pregnancy. I am still comfortable, I can still breathe (although it was hard hiking this weekend, I was definitely feeling like the weakest link! ha), I'm not huge yet, I don't wobble, I can still tie my shoes, I can still get out of bed and roll over on my own.  :) Life is grand right now. 

What I'm looking forward to: I'm just taking it a day at the time... I really am so happy about right now. I wish I felt this good (maybe with a little added energy) the rest of the pregnancy! 



and for the always fun... anxiously awaited... BUMPdate: 


and last weeks photo since I didn't do an update:

5 comments:

  1. I love that you conveniently left out the gender that was on your 23 week post with RG. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!But I need to know whether it is a boy or a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great and I love your shower curtain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look wonderful! Your regular clothes? Um...thats not really fair. Glad you're feeling so wonderful...what a blessing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers