Tuesday, September 1, 2009

no cup of tea, more like a cup of milk...



Today I got to spend some time with my fiance and then he had to leave for work :(. Good news is I got to hang out with my dear friend Lori!! We had a blast running errands and shopping together. We always seem to have so much fun!!! She was patient with me as I finally found some needed items for the big day! oh nine oh four oh nine! :-P
Got to meet with the fiance for dinner on his "lunch" break and we had a wonderful dinner. And finally around 10:15 pm he got off!
(We just finished our ceremony) wheph!!! okay so I had no idea how much time it would really take us to write our wedding ceremony but let me just tell you its not a cup of tea haha more like a cup of... milk? much thicker (weighty) and pours slower (than a cup of tea). haha that may have been a stretch but yes, I went there. Everyone keeps telling me to soak it all in... and let me just tell you, I really am trying but I'm not sure I am the best sponge, I don't know how it works. I am loving every minute of my life but is that enough? Luckily for me I get the JOY and privilege of marrying my amazing man TWICE! ooooh yeaaaa! you heard me right :) I'm lovin it!
I must admit right now I am a bit tired and maybe even a little delirious- which could make for a quirky blog entry tonight, but I refuse to let any of you down another night without writing.
Did I tell you KJ got his ring Saturday!?! ( I really can't remember if I already blogged on this or not ha!) We got up early Saturday morning just to go to the post office to pick it up. I think he likes it... you look at this face when he was opening the package and you and tell me :)

Also, here is a picture of his actual ring--

OH! can I vent for just a minute? So yesterday I go to take K dinner at work and am gone less than an hour and come back to LITERALLY HUNDREDS of ants invading the kitchen!! It was discusting and I was so mad and frustrated that I couldn't even find the bug spray- so remembering what my great friend flash told me- I broke out the windex- almost a fourth of the bottle at that. It killed them alright, but it was a very sloooow process but they continued to crawl all over the walls, counters, and floors until they finally died and that just made me even more mad. I finally found the bug spray and added that to all the windex puddles I had already made, thank God there was no explosion... it sure did fizz a lot -- check out the picture--




DEAD now! suckers! (but my kitchen is a wreck- and the oven is still pulled away from the wall ha!) Also, luckily I managed to escape any bites from these stupid fire ants, thank you God!


So yea, we both have our rings, both have our outfits (well I'm still sorta working on accessor-ising mine ha!), K's mom has graciously volunteered to bake a cake for us. She makes some very pretty, yummy cakes, let me tell you! But yes... everything is coming right along! Luckily KJ is off work for the next few days so we can work together on some fun things... like planting some flowers for our soon to be arriving guests. I think we finally have a great place picked out for dinner as well.
Not much else to report on... except that we are VERY EXCITED that we will get to see our family soon!!! YAY!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, girl! That's creepy!!! If you find a solution to keeping them away, let me know and I'll do the same. I'm *deathly* allergic to fire ants, so it freaks me out when I find them IN MY CLOSET!!! Good luck w/ yours. Hope you're enjoying being a married woman!!! MUAH!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers