Thursday, March 24, 2011

What I'm Playing Thursday...

 One of my fav ladies, Sarah,  is hosting "What I'm Playing Thursday" over at "We're just like you, only prettier"  -- head on over to blog and link up :)

There has been a LOT going on with the state budget shortfall these past few weeks and the possibility of losing my job for next year. The school is required to share with us who will be "terminated" by tomorrow so my heart has been rather heavy.  So, with that being said.... these are God reminding me he is still speaking to me and loves me! :) I hope they will bless you today as well!

 


Jimmy Needham- Yours to Take




Laura Story- Blessings


also, check out these 2 Psalms I have been reading yesterday (23) and today (24)--
(from bible gateway.com)

Psalm 23

A psalm of David. 1 The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
 2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
 3 he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
   for his name’s sake.
4 Even though I walk
   through the darkest valley,[a]
I will fear no evil,
   for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
   they comfort me.
 5 You prepare a table before me
   in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
   my cup overflows.
6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me
   all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
   forever.

Psalm 24

Of David. A psalm. 1 The earth is the LORD’s, and everything in it,
   the world, and all who live in it;
2 for he founded it on the seas
   and established it on the waters.
 3 Who may ascend the mountain of the LORD?
   Who may stand in his holy place?
4 The one who has clean hands and a pure heart,
   who does not trust in an idol
   or swear by a false god.[a]
 5 They will receive blessing from the LORD
   and vindication from God their Savior.
6 Such is the generation of those who seek him,
   who seek your face, God of Jacob.[b][c]
 7 Lift up your heads, you gates;
   be lifted up, you ancient doors,
   that the King of glory may come in.
8 Who is this King of glory?
   The LORD strong and mighty,
   the LORD mighty in battle.
9 Lift up your heads, you gates;
   lift them up, you ancient doors,
   that the King of glory may come in.
10 Who is he, this King of glory?
   The LORD Almighty—
   he is the King of glory.
 

1 comment:

  1. love these songs..so inspirational and love that you linked up!!! hope you have a fabulous weekend..I'll be emailing you later today!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers