Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Jessica Simpson's baby LOVE!

I have, and always will, love Jessica Simpson... from the Newlywed show with Nick to now, I have always been a fan!  
(Not to mention she is drop dead gorgeous! I might just have a celeb crush on her ;) ) 

Can we just talk about how beautiful this picture is?? I love it! Oh and IT's a GIRL! :) 

sexy or not...  what to is your opinion of this picture??

I personally think this is a little too much for the public... something like this is BEAUTIFUL.. when kept in the bedroom... ;)
See the rest of the article {here}. 
all images from link above

3 comments:

  1. I love the spread too, but think the last photo is a bit much for public eye ... not trying to be a prude, but I actually think the other photos are much more sexy. Like you, I think it would be perfect for home. but that's just me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved her too, and loved the Newlywed show! I think these pics are gorgeous, but I know I wouldn't be comfortable baring it all that preggo. On TV they have to blur out or put ribbons over her b/c she's showing too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is a great picture for the privacy of their own home, but in a magazine for all to see? I think not!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers