Friday, March 16, 2012

You Belong to Me

This week I am sporting a "minty" color by Essence (again)... 
I am getting slightly obsessed with painting my nails (thanks ladies for the link ups! hehe)
  I just love that every week I can buy a new nail polish for only .99cents! This stuff is my bff!
...see the other .99 cents color (Nude it) that I was loving a few weeks ago {here}.
"You Belong to Me" by Essence 
Previously, I have not used a true "base coat"... 

A friend of mine recommended that I try "Stickey" by CND. I went to Ulta to snag a bottle and after asking about 3 women we finally found it! I am loving this stuff!! It comes in a cute mint color also, how fun! ha :) 
via google

For my top coat I'm still using Seche Vite and seriously... LOVE it. 
I'm going on 3 long days of wear with minimal chipping- usually I add a top coat daily but this week I just haven't had the time and I can seriously tell a difference! 

Linking up with Tara, here.  Have a great weekend!! 

3 comments:

  1. Pretty color! I might need to look into that top coat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I'm loving mint colors, really getting me in the Spring mood :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers