Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What I'm LOVIN Wednesday!!


Today is Wednesday and that means its time for What I'm Loving Wednesday @ This Kind of Love! Come link up to join in on the fun!


1)that I bought these wonderful shoes and a pair of skinny Seven Jeans (with adorable rhinestones on the buttons/back pockets!) tonight for less that $100 dollars.
can we say LOOOVE??!!



2) These boots that I got from Santa for Christmas... I wish I could wear them EVERY day!

3) that I got to enjoy dinner at my fav. place BWW with an old college roomie and BVFL ;) 

LOVE her :)


4)This awesome CD the amazing hubby got me for Christmas!


5) my big baby- this crazy Yoda...




6) My amazing blog friends for all the love this past week!!! (and for giveaways  too!)


7) and last but not def. not least... this wonderful man!


I hope that you all had a wonderful Hump Day!! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love this little meme cause I get ideas. PLUS, it introduces me to a part of your world. :)

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as my mom got her uggs she texted me "O-M-G your daddy just got me some UGGS" hahah she is silly! All the uggs I have are the ultra tall so I've kinda been wanting to get some short ones..maybe I'll get a pair of the bailey button! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps you've got to take a pic of the jeans you got!! my skinny 7's have yet another hole in them so I was gonna just get the same ones again because I loved them so much..buttttt skinny 7's with RHINESTONES..right up my ally! haha Let me know how you like them bc I def need to get a new pair soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love Taylor's cd. I listen to it all. the. time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers