Saturday, February 18, 2012

4 months already!


A note from Daddy:
Happy birthday squirms!!
Love, Daddy
Stay little!


2 days old
A note from Mommy:
Dearest Raleigh Grace,
Happy 4 months! 4 months ago today we were at the hospital holding your sweet body for the first time! Oh how time flies! These past 4 months with you have been the most enjoyable times of my life. Your Daddy and I are so blessed to call you our daughter! This past month has been a lot of fun! You have learned how to hold your head up on your own, how to pull up to a sitting or standing position with assistance, how to blow raspberries and how to smile and laugh at mommy and daddy and others. We have watched you as your personality has started to blossum. You can be very vocal at times even screaming in happiness and you also have a quiet side where you just sit back and take it all in. I often wonder what is going through your head, or how crazy you think Daddy and I are for all the funny faces, noises and silly things we say to you. You have just started to respond to your name when it is called and you are really good at hearing mommy or daddys voice and looking around for us or following our voices. You are such a happy, content, sweet child. You haven't slept through the night in a while but part of that is probably my fault for not getting you on some sort of schedule.
Everyday I love you more! Today, you and I just laid in bed for about an hour talking and playing. I love to watch you, every move you make and face you make amazes me. I love looking at your tiny hands, toes and fingernails. I love your little ears, belly and every little inch of you! I just kept picking you up and squeezing you and hugging you telling you how much I love you, I really do!! I probably said it 100 times that hour and I meant it everytime I said it!! I wonder how many times a day your daddy and I tell you this... There are really no words to describe how I love you!
Happy birthday sweet girl!
Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. can't believe it's already been 4 months..she is so precious..we still need to get together so I can meet her..and you and Karl of course ;) xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers