Friday, February 3, 2012

Baylor Proud!

Can I just take a moment to brag? I love seeing positive things in the headlines and even more so when it comes from MY University! 

I am a proud graduate of Baylor University (SIC EM!) and not only do we now have a Heisman winner on our hands but he is also such a "class act!" He represents Baylor for what it truly is- an amazing University with great character and devotion to God! 

Anyways, I came across this article today and just had to share because beyond his football and track stats- this guy really is amazing with a great moral compass! I can't wait to see him do great things in the NFL and represent Baylor well (which he is already doing!)!!

Check out this article: Sic Em RGIII !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers