Monday, April 9, 2012

The Voice-- I know Karla!

Do you watch NBC's The Voice? If not, you are missing out!!

Hey y'all!! I just wanted to do a quick post to let yall know about a girl from my hometown who is on NBC's "The Voice"... KARLA DAVIS!! She is on Team Adam and her LIVE performance is tonight!!! I know for a fact that she would LOVE for you to tune in and VOTE for her! (and I would love it too!)


You can also follow her on Twitter and check out her Facebook Page!! 

She has an amazing voice and not to mention she went to high school with K!  They played soccer together and she is a very deserving girl! 

Go check out her YouTube site if you are interested in finding you next favorite artist! :) 

and last but not least... 
PLEASE VOTE FOR HER TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers