Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Happy Birthday, Daddy!!

My daddy and I always had a special bond.  I am a Daddy's girl at heart, loving to hunt and fish and basically do anything that my Daddy liked to do.  The time that I got to spend with him was always very special to me!  
Today is my Daddy's birthday- he would have been 54 today!   It has been almost 4 years since he has been gone and while it seems like just yesterday that I was talking to him it also seems like forever.  
It is really hard for me to think that he will never get to spend time with Raleigh Grace and that she will not ever know him here on this earth.  I long for the day that we will all be together for eternity! 
Happy Birthday to you, Daddy!! Love you forever and EVER! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry that you lost your dad so young and that he won't ever get to spend time with your sweet baby. I lost my mom 5 years ago and struggle with that same fact. I bet he's so proud of you though and watching down with a huge smile on his face. Happy birthday to your dad!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, Allie..happy birthday to your Daddy..I'm sure he is smiling down on you and Raleigh Grace today and everyday :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers