Tuesday, September 18, 2012

OOO-LA-LA Beauty Products!

Today I am linking up with Kelly for "Show Us Your Life- Favorite Beauty Products

I am one of those people who always enjoys trying new things but I also have a handful of products that I can NOT live without...

1)Benefit "Hello Flawless"
I love this foundation as a foundation and powder... I can apply it super quick and it doesn't fade much throughout the day.  I also hate when my face feels greezy from too much makeup and with this foundation it feels more like powder.  I would say medium coverage which I like (it still hides my freckles ;) ) This stuff is pricey... but its worth it to me (about 35 dollars and lasts about 3-6 months)

2)Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask
oh.my.goodness! This stuff has been a life saver for me!! 
I love my hair and want to keep it looking as healthy as possible! 
I have had a couple terrible hair fiasco's and this always saves the day! I use it ALL the time and it smells suppper nice on top of leaving your hair silky smooth!! I could not live without this stuff!  (oh and its relatively inexpensive!)
3)TIGI Catwalk Fast-Fixx leave-in hair conditioner
as you can see from above statement I love my conditioners... I do not love when you can tell there is product on your hair. I hate when my hair feels weighed down from a product.  I use this after every hair wash and it helps me get the tangles out and never leaves residue on my  hair.  The price is a little steep but a bottle of this will last me about 4-6 months!

4) Ponds Wet Cleansing Towellets- Evening Soothe with Chamomile and White Tea
I am terrible about washing my face daily (read: I rarely wash my face). There are many a night I end up sleeping in my makeup which I know is just horrible for your skin.  I have always loved the face wipes that I can use without having to be at the sink and usually live by them.  I have been using the wal-mart brand ones for years and honestly thing they are great and 1/2 the price of the name brand ones... BUT ... a few months ago I received a package of these in my Target free sample bag... and let me tell you-- the smell hooked me! They don't work any better or worse than the Wal-Mart brand but boy do they smell sooo good! If your one for good smelling products I warn you before you try these out ;) They are still pretty inexpensive (around 5 dollars for a pack of 30).

5) Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus- Mechanical pencil Eye-liner
If you were to give me only one makeup item to wear for the rest of my life... this might be it. Goes on smooth and stays put :) Perfect in my eyes ;) ha! It is about 7 dollars but you can usually find them buy one get one free or half off.... 

I hope that you all enjoy my "Beauty Products"... let me know if you try any of these out or have any recommendations of your own... I always love trying new products! 


{I was in no way compensated for this post-all opinions are my own.}  {all images from google images}

3 comments:

  1. that's my favorite eye liner too...LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally the same about washing my face! I keep waiting to "grow up" and start washing my face routinely...but I have a feeling it's never going to happen! I like face wipes, too... I will try those out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use many of those products. The conditioner is phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers