Thursday, September 20, 2012

Tasty Treat Thursday w.5

We are back!! Due to my birthday last week, I am sorry we missed you!

Guess what time it is!?
Time to link up with Mallorie and I, and post your favorite recipe!

This is probably the EASIEST dinner you will ever make! No lie!

Easy Italian Chicken with Green Beans and Potatoes
My rommate in college taught me how to make this about 8 years ago and I love it! Its so good and so simple... oh and you can make it and only dirty one dish! That sounds like the perfect dinner to me! Here we go...


Ingredients:
Chicken breasts or tenders (I use frozen)
Green Beans (I use canned with no salt)
Sliced Potatoes (I used canned again and I promise they are yummy)
Italian dressing seasoning packet (found on the salad dressing isle- usually on a top shelf)
Cooking spray
Tin foil


Directions: 
(I usually put all of this in one pyrex dish to cook-as explained below- but I split it up tonight because I was making more than usual-as the pictures show.  It all comes out the same except for tonight I had one more dish to clean. Just didn't want you to be confused if the images and directions don't perfectly match up)

Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Spray dish with cooking spray
Put chicken in middle of dish
put beans on one side of chicken
put potatoes on other side of chicken
sprinkle italian seasoning packet evenly over all of the dish
cover dish with foil
bake at 400 for 30-40 minutes (or until chicken is fully cooked-- **this cooking time is for frozen breasts- vary time for fresh**)
&
WAH-LAH! A delicious, super easy dinner is ready to enjoy!

I usually serve with canned biscuits... mmm! :)


Be sure to grab the button below and link-up with us! :)

Living the Adventures



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers