Sunday, September 9, 2012

SIC EM REDSKINS!!

I am so happy with today... 
the only thing that could make it better is if my company didn't have to leave... Mallorie and Emma Claire- yall are missed already! We had so much fun!

My hubby is finally home from his Vigil weekend (where he slept none), Raleigh Grace (the other RG) is napping, and RGIII is making his debut for the Redskins vs. the Saints.  So what is a girl to do with my babies asleep?? Watch some FOOTBALL!! :)
Not only is Robert Griffin an awesome man he is a great quarterback.  His first touchdown pass was for 88 yards! Sic Em Griffin!!

So this is what my afternoon looks like :



oh and 148 days until the Super Bowl?? I'm thinkin' Redskins for Super Bowl!! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers