Wednesday, August 26, 2009

All About Us and Chickfila

Words of Wisdom from kids:
When is it okay to kiss someone?
"The rule goes like this: If you kiss someone then you should marry them and have kids with them. It's the right thing to do." Howard age 8

As I sit here sipping a glass of chocolate milk I am thankful for a very good day! This morning I went to a preschool and kept 2 kids for the day, one was three the other four. I am exhausted and having a hard time writing but I did want to update with some fun stuff. So I worked for the first time since December- and man that felt good! I felt like I actually had purpose in life ha! Then I came home and hung out with the FI and then I took a much needed hour long afternoon nap. I have to say that I could get used to being done with my day between 3pm or 4pm... it was rather nice and much more enjoyable than the constant 6, 7 or even 8pm while at my old job. So yay for that today!
Also, got off "working" and had a voicemail from a Preschool/Daycare that I had called early last week. Long story short I have an interview with them on Thursday at 12:30cst so please please be praying for me!! How can you pray? That God's will be done and that no matter the outcome of the situation that He may be glorified!
This afternoon my sweet fiance took me to run some errands and then we went to dinner at Chick-fil-a. It was family night and I happened across a free kids meal! (WAHOO! free chickfila= heaven on earth!) KJ ordered a combo and I ordered a kids meal and the total was 6something dollars. He asked the guy working "hows that work?" and the guy explained when you purchase a combo Tuesday night then you get a free kids meal. I think we may have just started a new "Family Tradition" because there is always a craving needing to be filled by good old Chickfil-A! After that my sweet baby took me to Barnes and Noble for some book he wanted to get "us" but wouldn't tell me what it was because he wanted to surprise me! Anyways, ends up we get the book "All about Us"by Phillip Keel. Basically it is a book that you and your significant other fill out (be it boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, etc.). It has questions about yourself and about each other and has blanks in the book with a line where each of you answer the questions. We spent a couple of hours tonight filling that out and it really just made me love this man more! It was very refreshing and I would recommend it to anyone in a relationship that means something to them!!
Still looking for a restaurant to take everyone for dinner... heellllp!! Thanks ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. Restaurant idea, if you like Italian - Patrizio's in Highland Village :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers