Tuesday, August 4, 2009

We're Engaged!

July 22nd, 2009 was the day!
Karl and I were taking a nice romantic walk on the beach together and after we were some way down the beach he popped the question and got his knee all sandy! I think it was worth it :)
Two weeks later we have been soaking up all the time that we have gotten to spend together and it has really been an amazing ride!
This is the start of a blog that I plan to use to keep our friends and family posted on all the fun events of present and those to come! It will be a constant work in progress so please be patient with me... oh and... Enjoy!
alliemacfallie!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice blog!!!!
    I will anxiously await the rest of your day to day experiences...especially since you are going to Texas today and you will not be here to run your errands here with me:(
    I love you!! dn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers