Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Rings on the way!


As most of you know a couple of weeks ago I picked out my wedding band. Well I got a call yesterday morning saying that its ready!! wahoo! so my ring is on its way to my house right as we speak! So to make things even better yesterday we ordered Karl's ring too! That was a little of an adventure because really he didn't have a strong opinion about what he wanted but the final product is really nice, I like it a lot and I think that he will also. I'm so glad that we both "have" our rings and cant wait to actually HAVE them in our hands... and better yet, ON our hands! :)
here it is:

So today was a fun day too. I slept in a little and then spent the afternoon on the job search. Im kinda in a tiff... I have been applying for some full time jobs at daycares/ preschools that have benefits but I have not heard back from them yet. Today, out of the blue I get a call from one of my wonderful friends and she knows of someone that is looking for a teacher for a 4 year old classroom three days a week, the only problem here is that its part time but more importantly there are no benefits... :-/ hmmm so what do i do?? That's the question of the day. your thoughts?? leave em' :)
Then tonight... cooked some chicken, beans, potatoes and rolls. I wanna know why on the rolls it says to bake for 8-10 minutes so I put them on for 6 and they were burnt??!! Grrr gets me every time. I also had my first attempt of making homemade sweet tea... but apparently I added way too much sugar, oops! ha.
Sorry for not updating this weekend. We had a great time roaming Dallas and going to church on Saturday night. It was a really good time. Time is rolling away so I guess I will go for now. TTFN! ;)

oh and PS- just so you know...you can leave me comments... and I LOVE THEM! (just click something at the bottom of my post along the lines of ... "piece of mind..." ... i think. ha okay done for now.

and here is a comment from my wonderful aunt:
For Grandmother's sweet tea.....boil several cups of water, pour over 4 reg size tea bags in a 2 quart pitcher, add 2/3 cup sugar and stir. Let steep(sit awhile), squeeze out the teabags and discard, add water to make 2 quarts and refrigerate!!!! easy as pie,
especially after you do it a time or 2 or 200???? You can use 2 family sized teabags instead of 4 regular ones.................
GOOD LUCK.
love you,
d

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers