Friday, August 7, 2009

What a VERY Productive Day!

What started out as just a fun shopping day with my aunt ended up being a very productive day! I got up around 830am (gasp) then ran some errands and headed to the mall! We had planned on making our first stop at Chick-fil-A (my favorite) but on the way through one of the department stores, a beautiful white dress caught my eye. I grabbed it an a couple others to try on and the first dress was the one I wanted. I had been a little worried about finding a dress that was nice but not too nice, while at the same time something casual, but not something that resembled a beach cover-up. yah know what I mean? Crazy how the first dress I spotted was IT! :)
Well as if things weren't already going good enough for me we decided to make a few stops at some jewelry stores... this happens to be one of the positives of being from a small town- people know you- and you can find some good deals that way ha! I designed my wedding band and it is currently being custom made! It is going to match my BREATHTAKING engagement ring that I absolutely adore. I can NOT wait...Its so crazy to think this is something that I am going to be wearing for the REST OF MY LIFE! Nuts! Anyways, I'm on cloud 9 and happier than ever that things are finally coming together and I can NOT wait to spend the rest of my life with the LOVE OF MY LIFE, and BEST FRIEND!! WAHOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers