Friday, August 28, 2009

♥survey.

and again... i stole this ♥survey. from one of my friends blogs ... so here goes...



♥ What are your middle names?
Allison Neal
Karl Josef

♥ How long have you been together?
8 months

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
about 3 months

♥ Who asked whom out?
um technically he didnt ask, he just "did"

♥ How old are each of you?
Me-24
Ryan-26

♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most?
umm right now about the same

♥ Do you have any children together?
Not yet!

♥ What about pets?
sorta... ariel and yoda, although i have been a terrible mother lately, thankfully they have wonderful grandparents :)

♥ Did you go to the same school?
yes, in third grade :)

♥ Are you from the same home town?
we are! good 'ol Monky-Roe

♥ Who is the smartest?
hes def got that one although he wouldnt agree, but he has the book smarts and can remember anything and I am the most forgetful person .... ever.

♥ Who is more sensitive?
me, i think its because my heart is bigger :)

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Chick-fil-a! oh pure goodness!

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Dodge City, Kansas

♥ Who has the craziest exes?
No comment. :)

♥ Who has the worst temper?
He wins that one, although I'm a close second.

♥ Who does the cooking?
whats cooking? we shall figure that out soon and probably me :)

♥ Who is more social?
at lunch today, me. I think I usually am.

♥ Who is the neat-freak?
neither of us... but we like to keep things semi-clean. just not "freakish" about it.

♥ Who is more stubborn?
Im not stubborn!

♥ Who hogs the bed?
I do. He doesnt get to sleep in it... yet.

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
lately me for some odd reason

♥ Where was your first date?
Logans and the dollar movies to see Marley and Me.

♥ Who has the bigger family?
Our immediate families total are about 150 people, and I think his is slightly larger than mine. (And were just talking Parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, first cousins and grandparents here.)

♥ Do you get flowers often?
never have

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
we're not sure yet ha

♥ Who is more jealous?
Neither of us is jealous.

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
a few minutes

♥ Who eats more?
him.

♥ Who does/did the laundry?
we do it together. hes actually doing that right now as i blog, so maybe him ?? ha! Hes such a good helper :)

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
I guess I am... good ol IBM.

♥ Who drives when you are together?
I usually drive mine he always drives his... and sometimes when I dont feel like driving he drives me in mine.

and there yah go folks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers