Monday, August 24, 2009

Oh Happy Day!!


(right after we got our marriage license today!)

Words of Wisdom by Kids
What is the right age to get married?
- "Twenty three is the best age, because you know the person FOREVER by then." Camille Age 10



FINALLY got my ring today!! It was so crazy how giddy I was trying to rip into the packaging that it was in ha! I was like a little kid at christmas :-P My ring is absolutely beautiful and I just kept telling KJ that I wanted to wear it ... NOW! ha (We are still waiting on his ring...)
We then went to the visitors center and got some info for our out-of-town guests that will be here in just a matter of time... ahhh i can NOT wait :)
Followed that by a trip to the courthouse where we filled out an application for our Marriage License and got it... all for only $7 dollars ha! And no waiting period because we completed 8 hours of premarital counseling. Craziness, it just seemed so easy, I kept telling KJ that I thought there would be more that you had to do, but nope. And for the first time I saw "Mr and Mrs Pueschel..." wow! cool feeling!! :) yes. full of smiles today.
We had a great time driving around, and we are still in the process of deciding on where to go eat in the DFW metroplex for dinner after our marriage... any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated! :)
Oh and to top all of that off, I am WORKING tomorrow, just for the day, babysitting from 8:45-2:00 :) YAY im excited ha!
Love yall all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers