Thursday, August 13, 2009

Stuff, Stuff EVERYwhere!

Wow!! I have realized that I have a lot of STUFF! shoes, clothes, purses, books, crafty stuff, decor, etc etc etc.!!!! AHHHH its going to make me crazy!
What started a couple of days ago as "cleaning out my closet" has now become, "clean out my closet, dresser drawers, room, guest room, and anything else my ADD mind comes across!" -- what a nightmare! A little side note to my soon to be hubby- I LOVE YOU! A Lot! and man you have no idea what I have been through just to try to move over so we can have our house, not my house. I can not wait to share my life with you!! :)
So yea, thats about all I have been doing all day today, and deep down I really wonder if I am getting anything done. I mean, I know I am but it just seems like sometimes I am just re-arranging my junk. ha.
Went and had a nice little work-out today, first time in quite awhile and it sure felt nice. Going to plan on making 2 days in a row tomorrow unless for some reason I can't get close enough to being "done" with picking up/ cleaning up/ organizing... well, you get the idea. I can NOT wait till I'm done with this!
At the end of the day here is my progress:
-closet floors completely clean minus shoes and that jazz
-1/2 of my closet empty and closet shelves organized!
-3 empty dresser drawers
-guest closet COMPLETELY cleaned out, and now completely filled with my winter and professional clothes/ suits/ etc, and with two- three drawer plastic organizers (4 1/2 drawers full of clothes/ stuff)
-Tons of bags of trash, about 5 empty boxes, and a huge box thats overflowing with clothes and shoes to give away- yay! this has been needing to happen for some time now!

I'm not quite as far along as I wish I were but thats what tomorrow is for- to hopefully unpack my 2 suitcases from living on the road (Guatemala, Houston, North Carolina, all summer); wash a thousand loads of laundry and actually put it away- not in a basket! Clean kitchen, finish removing last bit of clutter from guest room, my room and clean the bathroom and under the sink.

Also, I can not leave this out:
Today is Daddy and Sonja's 20th anniversary!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I love you both, and Daddy I really miss you today, as does Sonja. I can't wait to see you one day!
This time of my life sure is hard for me, not having my daddy here with me. My whole life I have been looking forward to daddy walking me down the isle, and sure, he still will but not physically. Thats been the cause of a lot of my emotional rollercoaster-ness. I'm trying to be strong! Just praying for Gods presence!
On top of all that, today my fiance had his "going away party" and I just hated that I couldnt be there. As he was telling me what people were telling him, and telling him goodbye and all that it kinda got me all down in the dumps, which is weird! I'm not leaving him, ha! Good ol wacky emotions. Anyways, I'm so excited about starting our life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers