Friday, December 4, 2009

The Big Reveal!

...the moment that you all have been waiting for... {drum roll please....}


hope you all like it sorry its not the best pic, i was in the car and tired. ha

I went and met my hubby at Best Buy after he got off work last night, I tapped him on the shoulders and think that I startled him quite a bit ha! He really loves it and I am glad, I couldnt tell you how many times he has told me how much he loves it and how good I look... isn't that what all women what to hear from their men?  I'm so thankful for him and all he does for me :) ilukjp!

PS- sorry I didnt post the pic last night, I was so tired last night that by the time we got home from some shopping it was 11:30 and I fell asleep on the couch ha!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers