Thursday, December 24, 2009

Dreaming of a White Christmas...

Well I guess I dont have to dream anymore... at noon today it started snowing and it is expected to keep falling until 8pm!!  It has only snowed on Christmas Eve here 6 times EVER- in the history of the weather records... this is truly a Christmas miracle :) 


*A WHITE CHRISTMAS!!*
Let me just tell you that yesterday it was 75 degrees!! Yes, this is Texas and we do have some crazy weather.  I love it!! 
The only problem with all of this to me is the fact that K is at work :'( and he doesn't get off till later this afternoon.  We were supposed to head to south Texas tonight to spend the holidays with my family... I guess we will check the conditions again when he gets home to see if it is safe for us to travel.  Please be praying for safety as we travel.  This will probably be my last post until later next week so please enjoy your family, your time off work, and all of your blessings these next few days, 
and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers