Thursday, August 30, 2012

Tasty Treat Thursday w.3

Guess What!? It's that time again...
Time to link up with Mallorie and I, and post your favorite recipe!

Chicken Pasta in White Wine Garlic Sauce
first of all, I have to admit that this is brought to you by the HUBS!! 
He totally treated me on Monday night with this awesome meal... not to mention cleaning the house, unloading the dishwasher, reloading the dishwasher, cleaning our sweet youngin', getting her all ready for bed, and entertaining her until my "show" (ahem, you know... my guilty please- Bachelor Pad) was over!! He rocks my world but thats no new news! 

I'm normally not huge on pasta but this dish was seriously scrumptious (or I wouldn't share it with ya'll-duh ha)
We served with Garlic Cheese bread (and skipped the salad)... double YUM! 


K told me he found this on "google" so there's my source ;) 

Drooling yet??



MMM MMM!! 

Be sure to grab the button below and link-up with us! :)

Living the Adventures


Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers