Thursday, June 2, 2011

Currently...

I saw this over at Caroline's blog: Simply Smithwick and thought I would play along :) 

Current Playlist:
http://youtu.be/1CSVqHcdhXQ

Current Nail Polish:
neeeeeed to work on them haha but one of my new purchases:
via
 and I do love it... perfect summer color :)

Current Drink:
Water -- i seriously do NOT drink as much as they tell me I should

Current Food:
just had some yummy BBQ chicken and lima beans with butter :) 

Current TV Show:
don't really watch all that much tv but I did catch a few glimpse's of The Bachelorette, and this new show Extreme Makeover- weight loss edition (which was great!)

Current Wishlist:
New CUTE clothes... !! (oh wait, I need $$ for that... )

Current Needs:
Patience, strength, a pedicure, clothes mentioned above, someone to come pack for me, and more patience.

Current Triumphs:
I have just about survived my first year of teaching!

Current Bane(s) of my Existence:
sadly some of my best friends who have gone down the wrong path's and cut ties with loved ones and good friends, very sad.

Current Celebrity Crush:
hmmm not for me but I just LOVE Scotty and Lauren ;) 
I might be a tad obsessed...




Current Blessing:
Friends, Family, my students, our home, our little girl on the way, and of course the Hubs! Hubs! Hubs!

Current Outfit:
K's shorts and a T-shirt... nice!

Current Indulgence:
Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla Ice cream with some milk and chocolate syrup...!!!

Current Excitement:
well paired with 100 other emotions-- NC, last day of school/ summer, and of course our BABY!

Current Mood:
thankful, tired, loved, stressed, anxious, sad, happy 
(hubby has threatened giving me a Xanax to calm me down haha... he says I worry too much...)

3 comments:

  1. That is a perfect summer color, and BOOO I wanted to watch the new Extreme Makeover weight loss show. UGH! I forgot to record it. Not that I need another show to watch. Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! i might steal it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVEEE Lauren and Scotty too! :-) I've been SO THIRSTY lately...I had two large water bottles last night because I couldn't quench my thirst! UGH and it was right before bed...so of course I was up a million times! ha! :-) Also, I love that nail polish color! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers